How to Get Scene Hair – Latest Tips
The scene lifestyle has become one of the hottest influences in fashion these days. Although quite similar to the emo fashion in the sense that it is also about the freedom of expression and of individuality, the scene fashion statement is distinctive in its own way. Whereas the emo look caters mostly to black and dark colors, the scene fashion is generally more on bright and striking shades.
It is simple to sport a scene hairstyle. If you want to get scene hair, all you need to remember is that, like any aspect of your scene lifestyle, your hair is an expression of your individuality.
These easy steps will help you get the scene hair you want.
• Determine the length you want for your scene hair. If your hair is long and you want to keep it, simply add a few layers for extra volume.
• If you want to sport a shorter one, get a layered haircut as well.
• Each layer may be cut evenly for added distinction, or unevenly for extra volume.
• Highlight a few streaks with any of the popular scene hair colors such as purple, red, pink, orange, blue, or green. You may also use color combinations if you like.
• The entire hair may also be colored with your chosen scene color, and added with a few streaks of one or two shades.
• Keep your hair healthy and shiny to make it glow naturally.